500 Thread?

Started by foakes, May 07, 2014, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Can someone help me find the thread by a guy named John in Austrailia looking for a side plate and locking ring for his friends Jigmaster 500?

The thread seems to have disappeared -- or got deleted by accident -- or I am having a Señor moment!

Thanks, I was just getting ready to send out the parts -- and now I cannot find the post.

From memory, there were responses posted by Keta, Dominick, Dabinago, and myself -- when I ran traces on those users posts -- still couldn't find it.

Thank You Moderators -- in advance for your help.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

Sorry Fred, 

I deleted it.  I appeared to be DONE.  There is no way for me to get it back.  Sorry.

If you are the one that needs the black sideplate, please PM Fred. 

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

Hi John --

Got it worked out...

Packaged and ready to go to our Post Office tomorrow (5/8/14).

I will email you with shipping ETA & any details tomorrow also.

Please let us know when it arrives.

All the Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

foakes

OK -- your package is in the mail, John...

The lady couldn't tell me when it would arrive due to going out of country, and through possibly multiple Customs.

Let me know when you get it -- I suspect 10 - 14 days...we'll see.

The Customs Form # is: LC964083237US

Sent via the US Postal Service.

Cost is $12.75 US for Australia -- First-Class Pkg -- 4.6 ounces.

(Priority mail was $41.75! -- so we didn't do that!)

Add a buck for the padded envelope -- and pay me when your package arrives safely.

I did mark it as a "gift" with no value -- so it might be easier to go through Customs?

All the Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

deepblack

Hi Fred,
   The parts arrived today, thanks again for your time, effort and generosity.   I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the original thread either!  Will sort out payment ASAP.

Once again,
     Thanks!  John.

Keta

The moderators here have our "D'oh moments".   >:(
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Quote from: Keta on May 26, 2014, 12:45:50 AM
The moderators here have our "D'oh moments".   >:(
I have them more than once... >:(
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D