OTI 200 gram

Started by Jon Vadney, May 13, 2014, 03:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

Ron Jones

That think looks like a Buck Rogers movie! Must have been all kinds of time in that one.  I've never seen blank between a reel seat and fore grip, that has got to be great to control rod bend.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Jon Vadney

Thanks Ron!  This one wasn't all that bad time-wise....probably 5-6hours total.   I did the spit foregrip for no other reason than to just try something different :)

Ron Jones

Did you use a winding check on the front of the reel seat or is that how the seat is made?
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Jon Vadney

Quote from: noyb72 on May 14, 2014, 08:44:15 PM
Did you use a winding check on the front of the reel seat or is that how the seat is made?
Ron

I used a winding check and epoxied it into place w/ the same epoxy used to hold the reel seat.

LTM

Jon,

My bill money wants to go to your house! I have some reel NEED rods, cant wait till I get the money for them.

Leo

Jon Vadney

Quote from: LTM on May 15, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Jon,

My bill money wants to go to your house! I have some reel NEED rods, cant wait till I get the money for them.

Leo

Hahaha. I'm here whenever you're ready!