Look up stupid in the dictionary, my picture will be there

Started by Cone, May 14, 2014, 06:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

FWC made a mistake. I was chosen for phase 1 and phase 3 Santa Rosa county. I paid for my license today. I paid for Phase 3 8-29-2014 thru 9-5-2014.  >:(  I clicked on the wrong one and realized it after I paid. The link for the first week disappeared after I paid. I called FWC immediately. They said they couldn't change it. They did offer to refund my money and I could reapply for tags in the next phase of the lottery. I chose to keep what I have. I feel pretty stupid right now.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

We are only human Bob. ;)
That's some BS that they wouldn't change it.
Life is Good!

Cone

When you buy the license it is a no refund policy. They did offer me a refund but wouldn't give me the slot I thought I was paying for. This is the first time I've ever seen someone get two choices. It had to be a mistake.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

ChileRelleno

That blows!  >:(
Its all in the computer, they could easily change it if they wanted to, they just don't want to.
FWC, and many others, are just jerks.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

DaBigOno

Bob, I don't know much about gator hunting, but I hope you get to catch a big gator in your time slot.

Happy hunting!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono