new here...

Started by orlando miguel, June 02, 2014, 05:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orlando miguel

hi heveryone  ;D
i´m writing from Portugal , so don´t  get upset if i mispell a lot .
i´m adicted to lure fishing  , so i love spinning reels and never used a regular reel , althoug some people i met in Brazil claim they are far better than spinning reels , i can´t make the transition to regular reels , mostly because i now nothing about them end here they are hard to find ,its  even harder to find someone that can teach you how to use one .

i noticed the topic about a titanium reel , the fortitude, i´m also trying to buy some, but it seems like no one else believes it actualy exists .

aniway ,here i am and hope to learn some more about reels.

Shark Hunter

Welcome Orlando!
Just My Opinion. You want the Ultimate spinner, Get a Van Staal.
Or, you could be like the rest of us and get some Old School Penn SS Series! ;)
Life is Good!

MFB

G'day from New Zealand Orlando

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

DaBigOno

Aloha!   Welcome Orlando
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

foakes

Hi Orlando & Welcome --

What types of fish do you fish for in Portugal?

This board has many folks who will be glad to add a little to your fishing knowledge.

And we will learn from you also.

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

Aloha Orlando.  Welcome to the site.  I have heard but not seen the Ti spinner.  Would love to see them though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

welcome!  portugal is on my list of places to someday visit!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Orlando welcome to the "neighborhood"=bem-vindo ao "bairro"...you can use the internet to learn more about low-profile baitcasting reels=você pode usar a internet para saber mais sobre carretilhas com perfis baixos. tudo de bom para vc...

kmstorm64

Welcome to the club! 
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Welcome to Alan's site.  I've been trying to make to Lisbon but Reno wants too much money for the letters of transit.  I'll check with Rick to see if he will sell me Ilsa's letters of transit.  He might do it I heard he was not too happy with her after she dumped him in Paris.   :D :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

welcome from he sacramnto delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Dominick on June 02, 2014, 10:06:58 PM
Welcome to Alan's site.  I've been trying to make to Lisbon but Reno wants too much money for the letters of transit.  I'll check with Rick to see if he will sell me Ilsa's letters of transit.  He might do it I heard he was not too happy with her after she dumped him in Paris.   :D :D  Dominick
Dominick,
What is this Gibberish that you speak? :P
Life is Good!