I'M BACK

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 04, 2014, 12:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

HAD A NICE TRIP. A FEW BOAT PROBLEMS. THAT DAMN ETHANOL, REPLACED MY FUEL LINES A WHILE BACK.  PLUGGED THE MESH FILTER BEFORE THE FUEL GOES IN TO THE INJECTORS. TOM DONATED HIS TEETH BRUSH, GOT IT UNPLUGGED. RAN GOOD THE REST OF THE TRIP.
FISHING WAS GREAT, BUT THE CATCHING WAS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN 20 YEARS OF FISHING THERE.
GOT SOME MORE PICTURES TO SHARE, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THEM AS MUCH AS I DO.

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks for the pictures!
I never get tired of seeing those canyon lands. Your pictures belong in a National Geographic!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Alto Mare

Thanks for the picture Dave.
Does anyone else see these two kissing or is it just me with my wild imagination :-\

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

DESKTOP!!!! X15 or more by now...thanks for sharing brother
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

I think it's the vino Sal. :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

I'm sitting here on my second glass of zin and if it was not for the twelve year old rule I'd really tell what it looks like.   ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.