SF Bound

Started by mrbrklyn, June 10, 2014, 10:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbrklyn

I have some Pharmacy CE Credits in San Fransico and I'll be out there from June 20th until 24, leaving Monday for fishing I hope, if folks want to meet up.

Ruben

alantani

crud!!!!!  i'm working that day and my boat's in the shop right now. not sure when it's going to be done.  we return from our long range trip on saturday, i should be home late saturday night, got sunday off, working monday, off tuesday and working thursday through saturday.  i might be able to move my monday shift.  the best thing going on right now is local rock cod fishing.  salmon is slow, no one has found albacore yet.  fishing in san francisco bay is off and on.  

i'll see what i can do about my monday shift when i get into work tomorrow.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Alan, if you need a decky if the stars are in alignment, I will be available.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

if my boat is not ready in time, i may try to get out with tom on the hulicat

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on June 10, 2014, 09:04:57 PM
if my boat is not ready in time, i may try to get out with tom on the hulicat
I'm game for that too.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

i just checked and i will not be able to switch shifts.   i have sunday off but may be staying overnight saturday at my parent's home.  monday i work 6:0am to 6:30pm, and i'm available after that.  got time monday evening?

Bryan Young

I'm still game...  Let's see whom else we can round up.  Let me contact Tom (http://www.hulicat.com/) to see if he's planning to go out on Monday.  Maybe New Pete if Jonathan is working the boat.