Mangos are chewing

Started by Newell Nut, June 19, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

On the pastime princess today out of New Smyrna Beach the mangos were really biting good. Lots of them were caught and I got the fattest one for the jackpot. ;D

bluefish69

It looks like you had a Good day

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Newell Nut on June 19, 2014, 11:29:37 PM
On the pastime princess today out of New Smyrna Beach the mangos were really biting good. Lots of them were caught and I got the fattest one for the jackpot. ;D

Show off! ::) ;D
Always a great report Dwight, and I always enjoy them. ;)
The pic looks great, but that shirt could use a some more muscles in it, it's a little loose on you, you could always box it up and send it to your buddy ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broschro

That's a fat mango! Way to go.I'm planning a mango trip during the snapper opening.

Newell Nut

You need to get out there and chum them up. They are biting big time.

Shark Hunter

That shirt should fit me just fine. ;D Good Job Dwight! ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Well boys and girls, I had to back and get some more today. The mangos were still hungry and caught 3 studs today. My 540 3.2 was humming a tune. love the torque on that reel.

floating doc

Wow! Great catch! Can't wait to try my luck.
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

You are really tearing those mangroves Up! Dwight. your freezer has to be full. ;D
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

I give a lot of them to the mates. I only took one home today. Need to rest and mow the lawn tomorrow.

anglingarchitect

Damn Dwight those are some nice Mangos, how much did they weigh?

broschro

killing me.when you going again?

Alto Mare

Some guys get all the fun ::)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

harryk3616

Quote from: Newell Nut on June 20, 2014, 10:11:45 PM
Well boys and girls, I had to back and get some more today. The mangos were still hungry and caught 3 studs today. My 540 3.2 was humming a tune. love the torque on that reel.

nice  mangos dwight, great catch, enjoy

Newell Nut

Quote from: anglingarchitect on June 21, 2014, 12:28:46 AM
Damn Dwight those are some nice Mangos, how much did they weigh?
I don't worry with weighing them. We use a balance beam on the boat for weigh offs for the jackpot.

I am going to give the fish a break this weekend and cut the grass and pump iron a bit. May go back Tuesday for another round of action of some sort. Every day is a different routine out there.