New member-great site

Started by Bill Karr, June 25, 2014, 06:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Karr

I've had the pleasure of knowing Alan for some time and most of my reels work perfectly- thanks to his work! The site has been a real eye opener as to reels and the upgrades as well as all the general information. I grew up in So.Cal and started fishing on the Huntington Beach pier in the 50's and moved on to the party boats from LA to San Diego. I still have and use a Squidder that's over 50 years old (with some help from Alan). Then between school, military, family, and moving around, I fished for whatever and wherever I could including the Gulf, San Diego, Hawaii, flyfishing in N.Cal and a little in Baja. Now in NorCal it's Halibut, Salmon, and Rockfish, but my true love is always the warm SoCal live bait.
I look forward to learning and hopefully will have something to contribute.
Thanks to all,
Bill
Bill

Bryan Young

Welcome Bill.  Good to have ya.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

harryk3616

hi    bill      a hearty welcome, you will definately enjoy your stay here. a great bunch of guys and gals that will jump at a chance to help you.   harryk     long island   ny

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

alantani

glad to finally get you through the spam filter!  welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

DaBigOno

Aloha!      Welcome Bill
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono