Star for PG Yellowtail Special

Started by Dawn, August 04, 2010, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

Hi
Anybody know where I can locate just the star for a Pro Gear Yellowtail Special?
Thanks
Dawn
Dawn

alantani

i think a star from a penn 113h will work in a pinch........
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry, I had my reels mixed up.  I was thinking albacore special.  You can find them on eBay.  Randy is selling some of his parts under socalfishingtackle.  He's got several colors posted for sale.  They all should work, but you can send Randy an email and ask it what he has fits the Yellowtail Special.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=pro+gear+fishing&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dawn

I'm not positive, but I think the YT special has a smaller shaft.
Dawn

Dawn

Thanks Bryan, I emailed him yesterday, but he hasn't got back to me yet.  Thought maybe all you wise ones might know  :)
Dawn

Bryan Young

Hi Dawn,

I've got a YT special at home.  I'll compare the star to my 4/0 and see.  I know the Wahoo Special has a smaller shaft like the Albacore special but didn't think it was as small as that.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dawn

Thanks Bryan, all their "specials" are confusing.
Dawn

Bryan Young

Yup, my YT special star the same as my 113HWL star.  It's essentially a narrow 113H.

Dawn

Thanks so much for checking Bryan

Dawn
Dawn