15th anniversary Mangos

Started by Newell Nut, August 07, 2014, 09:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Elli and I spent our 15th anniversary on the Pastime Princess. She got a mango and two red snappers and I got 3 mangos and 3 red snappers and boat got zero and even my buddies that know how got zero. That is the way it goes. Photobucket is messed up right now and I can't get it to load a picture so just imagine pretty blue water and a happy couple with a stringer of mangos.

rjones

Sounds like a great way to spend an anniversary!  Congratulations to you both.
Rob

Alto Mare

Very nice buddy, couldn't think of a better way. Elli probably held back not to make you look bad.
You can't get a photo, not a problem, I have a nice one

Happy anniversary you love birds and wishing many more to come.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Happy Anniversary Dwight and Elli!
Life is Good!

WCFLA

bluefish69

Happy Anniversary Dwight & Elli. You 2 look like 2 Newly Weds n the posted picture

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Newell Nut

Thanks guys, just finished the day with Chez Paul Capanella and some nice treats from his kitchen. Thanks Sal for the pic. That is one of my favorites when we were clowning around with photos for the fitness book.
Just tried photobucket again and it is working fine now.

broadway

All the best... and many more!
You got a real keeper, as most don't do fishing boats on anniversaries. I got one of them, too ;)
I hope to look as happy as you two when we're 15 years deep.
Stay well,
Dom

floating doc

I love the photo on the Pastime Princess, and Happy Anniversary! 
Central Florida

Tiddlerbasher

Happy anniversary guys - looking good

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Newell Nut

Thanks to all of my alantani family.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

happy anniversary to both you!  ::)

Steve-O

Happy Anniversary! And many more.

My wife and I just put our 16th behind us and still cut up like honeymooners. She's not one for fishing but sure supports my passion for it. Next Alaska trip is coming up!

fishhead69

Congrats and many more to you both. My wife likes everything with fish and fishing too. Life is good.