Hundreds of Old Reel Parts

Started by mrchambers, August 08, 2014, 05:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrchambers

A family owned sporting goods store in Western Oklahoma has closed after 85 years of business.  My great grandfather opened the doors in 1929 and Shamburg's employed a full time gunsmith and fishing reel repairman for the vast majority of those years.  As you might imagine hundreds and hundreds of parts for fishing reels have been accumulated over the years.  Most are "new" old parts and we have many old reels that parts are no longer available. Reel parts are for a variety of manufactured reels; Langley, old Abu Garcia, Zebco, Penn, South Bend only name a few.  Interested parties would need to see the large collection to truly appreciate what is available.  There is literally hundreds of parts and schematics for just about every possible reel imaginable.  Will only sell as a whole and will not piece out.  If interested please call (580)445-1963 or email me at mrchambers@cox.net

I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place or if such a post is not permitted.

alantani

not a problem.  this could represent a tremendous opportunity for the right person.  thank you for posting it here.  i would also recommend a duplicate post in the "for sale" section.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mrchambers

Thank you Alan.  I was having a little trouble figuring out where and how to post since being new to the forum.  I'll look again.

Michele