Inshore BFT trip become Yellowfin tuna trip on Russian Roulette! 8-15

Started by jiggingworld, August 16, 2014, 07:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiggingworld

fished on Russian Roulette as open boat trip on 8/15. Darryl, Kevin, Ari and I enjoyed 4 people open  boat trip. we went 5 for 7 yellow fin tuna instead of blue fin tuna. no complaints at all ;D ;D.
We never thought going to catch these big yellow fin tunas in our local canyon..  

Capt. Dennis hard work paid off.  thanks a lot for put us on these fish and stay late..  for sure we are going to see you soon..

http://russianroulettefishing.com/

Yong.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

ChileRelleno

I'm hungry again after viewing this thread...  Oh yeah, nice fish!  ;)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

jiggingworld

thank you. I still need to catch Blue fin tuna to break my bad luck. 10 trips to Cape cod since last year skunked.

Yong.

jonnou

$Bill

Quote from: ChileRelleno on August 17, 2014, 04:42:14 AM
I'm hungry again after viewing this thread...  Oh yeah, nice fish!  ;)
Me too!! Just finished watching two seasons of "Wicked Tuna", then read this thread, and I can almost taste them. Good job, great fish.
you have to believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing!

Capt Ahab

Very nice - I think I fished with them a few years ago for stripers.  If I remember correctly very nice boat and good crew

Dominick

Good report and plug for the Russian Roulette.  Where does it leave from?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Good job!  My buddy just got off a trip on the 'First String' and had a good trip.  Fish must be around?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Capt Ahab

Quote from: Dominick on September 01, 2014, 11:20:47 PM
Good report and plug for the Russian Roulette.  Where does it leave from?  Dominick

Point Pleasant

Dominick

Ah!  My old stomping grounds.  I suffered many a hangover from Belmont, Point Pleasant and Manasquan Beach.  That was back in the day.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.