Alan Tani bagged at Cedros

Started by Uram Kat, August 24, 2010, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uram Kat

Hi Alan. I uploaded a video of you at Cedros. I'm not sure how to post the video so here's the link.

I had a great time fishing with you!

Brian

BigT

That's got to be frustrating!!  Anyone know how to train a White Shark as a guard dog???

Cheers, T
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

Bryan Young

The support and comentary is funny as hell Alan.  Something you don't get on shore.  Gotta love it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broadway

That was a great video for us on the east coast, who don't have sea lions.  Next time bring a rifle with ya!  I love the guy on the side with the black shirt with the white lettering... took some balls to wear that shirt on a fishing boat in Mexico, LOL!  Hope you work those shoulder and elbow injuries out cause you looked uncomfortable pulling that puppy in.  When the boat started trolling it looked like you were trolling sea lions for great white's... they never gave up... maybe give it a shot next time! Looks like lots of fun.  I'm gonna do that someday, hopefully with some of you guys.  Thanks for the video!
Dom

alantani

ahem.....  well, thanks for editing out most of pg rated commentary! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jim

That was a fun watch for someone who's got a little better than three months still remaining before his first trip of the winter season.

Classic iron rig! Newell (what, a 332?) and the jig stick.

Seals, hate'em.

alantani

see, i still get the two of them confused......

brian, thank you very much for posting that.  i got a good laugh, as did everyone else i'm sure.  i called steve to thank him by mistake.  i'm sure the two of you are used to that. 

it's an 8.5 foot jigstick with a newell 533 that's hopped up a little.  i was playing around with it yesterday and the gears do not sound good.  i hate sealions. 

dom, dennis is mexican, and proud of it!  he is also one hellava funny guy!!!!  oh, and forget about shooting any of them.  i would not want to have to come down and bail you out of a mexican jail.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conniek

awesome video and it sure looks like fun. Dang, sure not much left by time you got it in bote.
We offer training to those lucky folks who want to go into this exciting biz of rod and reel repair or learn how to repair their own reels. We also have a "Fishing Reel Maintenance" video on the market today.Come learn the biz and makes lots of money. :) maybe not.
Gary Yamamato staff for over 10 y

slip tip

Well, Alan, bud, been there, done that, more times than I care to remember...... >:( Ship Rock at Catalina and North Island at the Coronado's was always a fur bag hot spot. If I was going to lose a fish to a predator, I always preferred it be a shark, not a sea lion. At least a shark, most of the time, chews right through with little effort and you can reclaim most of your gear. You might even get lucky and catch a good eating shark like a Mako.  A sea lion? Forget it! The damn things will have you inventing new cuss words.

Regards,
David
If you kill it, grill it!