Salmon Dinner at Dominick's

Started by El Pescador, August 27, 2014, 12:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

That  looks good Dominick. Never trust a skinny cook! I trust you Dominick!
Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dominick

Quote from: Cone on August 28, 2014, 05:04:09 PM
That  looks good Dominick. Never trust a skinny cook! I trust you Dominick!
Bob
What are you trying to say Bob?? Was that a shot at my corpulence???   :-\  ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

In case you need to look that up as I did. Corpulence means fatness! :D
I have been getting pretty Corpulent myself! ;D
Life is Good!

Aiala

By today's standards (i.e. runaway obesity) Dominick's so-called "corpulence" barely raises him above the category of "skinny".   ;)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

I just hope I am as Corpulent and active as Dominick when I reach his age. He is my Hero! ;D
Life is Good!

Cone

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 30, 2014, 04:01:31 AM
I just hope I am as Corpulent and active as Dominick when I reach his age. He is my Hero! ;D
Mine too, Dominick, nothing personal but I can't resist poking a lawyer.  :D   I'd tell you some of my lawyer jokes but Alan would probably ban me!  ;)  ;D  No joke the food you prepare actually looks edible.   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

I love to poke at him, he's one of my favorite target here ;). Crassus or not ... I love that man.
Dominick and myself as well, wouldn't look right thin, well, that's what we tell ourselves  ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

El Pescador

You know...  sometimes a grilled piece of salmon is just a grilled piece of salmon!!!
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo