Fish monger 9/3. Awesome fluke fishing.

Started by jiggingworld, September 04, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiggingworld

Quality or quantity fishing? How about both?

Fished at Fish Monger from Point Pleasant. What a nice boat and crew. The boat is fast and roomy. Capt. Jerry put us on right spot. My first keeper was 7lb and second was 8lbs. We had steady bite all day. All my big flukes hit JW teasers. Pink color worked good in the morning and chartreuse worked afternoon for me. Ending up 8 keepers 3 over 7lbs. Can't ask anything better than this. First mate Bruce, he is spoiling all his customer. You don't need call him to help at all. He is right there when you need him.

Thanks so much Jerry & Bruce. I will see you guys more often.

Yong.

Bucktail

Nice fluke Yong!  I'd say Jerry is the best charter captain in NJ.  And a great guy too.
Just a jig-a-lo

the rockfish ninja

Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Steve-O

Congrats, Yong on the successful fishing trip!  Nice pile of flatties on the deck! ;D

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Bucktail

FYI, you may not want to post that you had 8 keepers since the limit is 5.  Just sayin'. ;D
Just a jig-a-lo

jiggingworld

Quote from: Bucktail on September 05, 2014, 04:14:53 AM
FYI, you may not want to post that you had 8 keepers since the limit is 5.  Just sayin'. ;D

yes. thanks. I caught 8 keeper size fish but only keep my 5 keepers. ;D ;D We do our boat limit, some people need help for their limit! ;D ;D

Yong.

jiggingworld

And on fish monger, every body shares the fish.

Bucktail

I know Yong.  I was just kidding you.  :D  Nice trip!
Just a jig-a-lo

bluefish69

The Captain & Mate are in the head count, so that's 10 more fish.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.