Got started last night on my jigmaster. I put a stanless gears sleeve
And carbontex drag washers in it and gave it a good cleaning. I
Also magged it. I am getting 65 yards of thumb free no backlash with
6 oz of wieght. I catfish for big blues and flatheads in a river from boat
So that is plenty of distance. I plan on adding a tib frame and one of Bryan's
5+1 drag kits and maybe a power handle in the future. I need more money
And time hahaha

coastal_dan

Very Nice!  Did you go through Smoothdrag/Dawn for some of the parts? 
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

mike155

Quote from: coastal_dan on September 05, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
Very Nice!  Did you go through Smoothdrag/Dawn for some of the parts? 
I got them from Keith in gulf breeze fl.  He is on this site not sure on his
Handle.

coastal_dan

Sweet, nice to know where people are shopping.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

handi2

Keith is a great guy..!! That's me by the way. I'm glad everything is working great. I sure wish I could learn to cast..!!

When you want Bryans drag set I have those also. I also have some of the Double Dog bridges coming in a couple of weeks from now. I have the other SS parts and power handles also.

I have one that I adding all the aftermarket parts to and I will be selling it..
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

DaBigOno

Looking good Mike.

I like it!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

handi2

I looked thru some of your pictures and you have a great looking family who loved the outdoors. Do you make the duck calls yourself?

Keith
Gulf Breeze, FL

mike155

Thanks I am a very lucky man with my family. No I don't make the duck
Calls. I would like to give a try one day. I will get with u next week on th rest
Of the parts I am going to need

handi2

Hey Mike,

I have the parts in stock now. Bryan's drag kits, Delrin material for washers, DD SS bridge, and anything else you may need. I can also put together a dress up kit with new bars, rings, posts, and side plates if needed. I have the handles also.

I have plenty of NOS parts for your reels at a great price.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Big Tim

Quote from: handi2 on September 05, 2014, 08:40:29 PM
Keith is a great guy..!! That's me by the way. I'm glad everything is working great. I sure wish I could learn to cast..!!

When you want Bryans drag set I have those also. I also have some of the Double Dog bridges coming in a couple of weeks from now. I have the other SS parts and power handles also.

I have one that I adding all the aftermarket parts to and I will be selling it..

LOL!!! How would you know if your a great guy!!! Fantastic site full of fantastic people...Nice 500 mike

mike155

Quote from: Big Tim on September 13, 2014, 08:30:15 PM
Quote from: handi2 on September 05, 2014, 08:40:29 PM

LOL!!! How would you know if your a great guy!!! Fantastic site full of fantastic people...Nice 500 mike

Thanks Big T

mike155

Quote from: handi2 on September 13, 2014, 07:44:47 PM
Hey Mike,

I have the parts in stock now. Bryan's drag kits, Delrin material for washers, DD SS bridge, and anything else you may need. I can also put together a dress up kit with new bars, rings, posts, and side plates if needed. I have the handles also.

I have plenty of NOS parts for your reels at a great price.

That's great I will give u a call next week and get with you on all that I need