B&W Classics

Started by the rockfish ninja, September 06, 2014, 04:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishhead69

She's a lot better looking than Babe Ruth.

bluefish69

LI GUY

I forgot about the Bakelite reels. I had an Uncle that used his into the mid 60's & then went to Penn.

Someone in Brooklyn was going to have Delrin Side Winders made last year but that fell through. I wanted 2 of them.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

jonnou

Dominick what did you do with  the profits from the sale of your Marlin pictures?
you should be able to hire a stunt double and make a short movie

Marcq

Wow!!! Those are great pics, I want more  8)

Marc..

LI Guy

Quote from: bluefish69 on September 08, 2014, 11:59:56 PM
LI GUY

I forgot about the Bakelite reels. I had an Uncle that used his into the mid 60's & then went to Penn.

Someone in Brooklyn was going to have Delrin Side Winders made last year but that fell through. I wanted 2 of them.

Mike
Try Stella Marris. The guy who used to make them had a fire at his business a couple of years ago, and I'm not sure if he still makes them. I have six or seven Delrin and Bakelites and use them to death in the Spring, Fall and Winter Blackfishing. If you see Red in the bay ask him if Ray still makes and repairs them.

bluefish69

I caught Red once in Bernie's. Another time Red needed Penn Reel Seats for his Newell's & I have them. We traded parts. I'm friends with Red's buddy Steve [ECNewellman] on another site.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.