My bad luck of blue fin tuna is ended today!

Started by jiggingworld, September 06, 2014, 06:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the rockfish ninja

Thanks EP, even though I already know the outcome, again I don't get much of this so it will be fun to watch. I've seen a few matches between Samoa & Fiji and they always seem heated up for it, I guess there's an island rivalry there ;).

Good job for showing the IRB 7s standings there, seems it actually is NZ's game ::), but yes Fiji is up there with the rest of the powerhouses  ;D. I'm going to search around for ways to keep up with and watch more rugby, but again here in the states it's hard to chase down, mate the next time this comes up I'll have my black belt at rugby spectatorship :D :D :D.

Now back to the subject of fishing, I hate most fishing shows, they usually stink like lukewarm chum, but I've become a fan of Robson Green extreme fishing. I've been able to see some incredible locations out there where some of our members are (Australia,NZ,etc), and he has a great sense of humor. Humble too. Has anybody here ever checked it out?

Fiji, Tahiti and Northern California are some the few places he's never had an episode on, from those pics you posted I think he should.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

Zimbass

Ya EP, I am referring to the 15 man game. I do enjoy 7's, and even the ladies playing, but 15 man rugby is really what it is all about.

Ninja, I get to watch Robson Green, and enjoy his programme. Never about some product sponsor, and he does have a sense of humor. He did make a programme here in Zimbabwe, where he managed to catch tiger, vundu/barbel (catfish) and bass. A very down to earth guy, who makes fishing look fun, as it should be.   .

Cheers guys.

Terry.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

MFB

Matt Watson is really popular over here, he has a show called the ITM fishing show.

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Zimbass

Thanks for that MFB. That guy is crazy !!!!!! ???

I do watch the ITM Cup, and now can watch ITM Fishing. My 2 passions  ;D
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

the rockfish ninja

Yea, I've seen the crazed Kiwi, he's a wild man. As wacky as he is, I love that he preaches conservation foremost and lets the world know the true guardians of the seas are people like us who live for this. I pick up trash along Crissy field shoreline in SF regularly and throw back some of my larger catches to live and reproduce. I'm sure most of the folks here do similar or other things to pay it forward to nature.
Deadly Sebastes assassin.

jonnou