please help Kevin from pro reel win a new fishing rod

Started by alantani, August 29, 2010, 04:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

got this e-mail from kevin.  guys, let's give him a hand!

please help Kevin from pro reel win a new fishing rod
From: "kevin@proreelservice.com" <kevin@proreelservice.com>Add to Contacts

Sorry to bother you. I'm in a contest to win a new fishing rod. It's a membership drive at bountyfishing.com Bountyfishing.com is an online fishing forum and tournament org. It's free to join and you won't get any spam or anything like that at all. Please  join and then send me an email with your screen name that you joined under. I can then add you to my list and if I get enough new members before Sept 30, then I might win the rod.
Thanks
Kevin Rush

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Pro Reel

Thanks Alan, And I see Bryan joined up. Thanks. I know that most of you fish saltwater, but Bounty is expanding and will be doing some online tournaments with some saltwater species as well. You all should check it out. It's really easy to participate. I have won $300 bucks in the bass tournaments over the last month. If you join, please send me a message with your screen name so I can add you to my list of recruits. The contest ends Sept 30 and I hope to win.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D