4:1 Stainless steel gear set for PENN 112H or Jigmaster 500/501

Started by Black Pearl, October 03, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

I am going to have 15 sets 4:1 stainless steel gear set for PENN 112H or Jigmaster 500/501. This is a straight copied from the original 4:! gear set.

Both main and pinion gears are made in 416 heat treated stainless steel. They should be ready in a month.

It is $50.00 shipping included for US members (Max. 2 sets per member).

This item can be purchased from my online store (www.mkt.com/pro-challenger-LLC).

To place your pre-pay order, please send an email to sales@prochallenger.com with title "PENN 4.1 gear set" and include the following items. An invoice will be sent via Square.

1.) Full name
2.) Mailing address
3.) Order quantity
4.) Prefer an invoice via PayPal (additional $0.50 per item will be added)

Doug

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

floating doc

Central Florida

Black Pearl

Guys,

15 sets are going fast. Thank you for you guys' support.....

erikpowell

Black Pearl

To place your pre-pay order, please send an email to sales@prochallenger.com with title "PENN 4.1 gear set" and include the following items. An invoice will be sent via Square.

1.) Full name
2.) Mailing address
3.) Order quantity
4.) Prefer an invoice via PayPal (additional $0.50 per item will be added)

15 sets available....

borchcl

Hi Alan,
I'm in for one set
sent info.
Thanks,
Charles Borchardt

Black Pearl

This gear set will be available on the first week of Nov.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

15 sets of this gear will be here by end of next week. I would like to know if I should let member purchased from my website or by email.

Any suggestion?

It is $50.00 shipping included for US members (Max. 2 sets per member).

This item can be purchased from my online store (www.mkt.com/pro-challenger-LLC).

fIsHsTiiCkS

If they have already been reserved via email.  Then I vote that it is email. Whatever is not reserved then put on the site.

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Some members posted their order on this thread, but they did not send me any email (Not PM. It has to be sales@prochallenger.com). Therefore, I assume that you don't want your order.

If I don't receive anything form those members by end of tomorrow, I will give you order to the next member in line for it.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Hi all,

There are a lot of members sent me an email about if they are on the list or not. I will sort it out by end of tomorrow.

Thanks,
--Alan