Lady goes crazy

Started by Marcq, October 06, 2014, 06:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcq

ChileRelleno

Welcome to Cali, home to some of the biggest environmental whackos in the US.

In the original, Part 1, several surfer chicks try to help her take his catch and release it, one even assaults the fishermen by laying hands on him.
I would have called the cops on the surfer for assault.
Lifeguards tried to help the guy, he finally sticks a gaff in his catch and rags it off the beach with the crazy chic screaming all the way.

Part 1

I'll give them one point, kill it humanely. And I would have dispatched & slaughtered it in front of them out of pure spite.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Steve-O

Harassing a sportsman and their target species is illegal in all 50 states. Back in my home state, it's a felony. Class B misdemeanor in other states. Not sure in "wackifornia"...no offense to CA residents. Have been one myself and may retire to Crescent City, CA.

Have to give a point to the angler for being passive and sticking to his guns to get the ray outta there. Crazy lady gave the crowd a good show and that's what most were after in the end. Possibly the angler was either unsure of the regs, afraid for his life, had no phone, or was illegal himself. A solid bonk on the ray at capture would have helped diffuse the perceived issues. Stingray wings are tasty just like scallops with sideways grain in the meat.

And who knows with that  wild voice and attitude we may yet see the "crazy lady" on TV...maybe hosting some kind of Jerry Springer-esque show

floating doc

No shortage of crazy people, wherever you go. ::)

Good job on the reminder that such harassment is illegal.
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

I think a taser would be in order here. :D
That would quiet her right down. :-*
Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 07, 2014, 07:43:15 PM
I think a taser would be in order here. :D
That would quiet her right down. :-*
That or some serious meds & lots of'em.
Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Bryan Young

Watched it this morning...crazy, but Venice Beach is full of CRAZY people...I know, my wife went to Venice High...ooh, did I just say that?  lol

I would have spiked the ray, but on the other hand, rays can live a while out of water, and if they spiked it, it may not have been as fresh when they finally killed it before they ate it because it look like they didn't have ice.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Marcq

Quote from: Bryan Young on October 07, 2014, 08:39:41 PM
Watched it this morning...crazy, but Venice Beach is full of CRAZY people...I know, my wife went to Venice High...ooh, did I just say that?  lol

Ah, Venice Beach, I go there at least half dozen times a year, I find it so cool and crazy. That's the first place relatives of mine visit when they come down to see us in Corona and of course muscle beach where my hero Arnold used to trained  8)

I also like all the medical clinic they have there  ;)

Marc..

broadway

Too bad the angler cut the stinger off so quick >:(
Dom

ChileRelleno

Quote from: broadway on October 08, 2014, 12:39:48 AM
Too bad the angler cut the stinger off so quick >:(
Dom

LOL, yep.
Crazy lady, "They don't have stingers!... Aaaggh Ouch!"
One can only wish.  Could you imagine, she probably would've attacked the ray.
Ragnar Benson:

MFB

Nasty, too many self righteous people around these days.

Rgds

Mark 
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton