Daiwa reel service guys?

Started by Rancanfish, October 22, 2014, 03:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Just curious if anybody here does alot of Daiwa service. 

I have an old Daiwa service binder from 2000 and it has a 42 page sub-section covering 1978-1989.  There are schematics, parts lists and has all the common reels I see discussed here, including the 910, 900, 600, 50h, 47h, 450, 350, 30h, 300, & 27. Some Millionaires, pm33c, etc, baitcasters. Also 17 spinning reels from that era.

Anyway,  even though I know the internet can deliver any info you need, I would be willing to make copies for anyone that would like to have a hard copy on their shelf.  Just put the pages in a standard binder and you're set.

Pay for the copies and mailing and I'll send you one.  Just thinking out loud here, no biggie if no one wants one.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

Can you scan the schematics and place the in the schematics section?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rancanfish

Lol, I never saw it! 

Now that I found it I pulled up a Daiwa 30H from the link Alan had posted, and printed it out.

The print out was smaller and I couldn't read the numbers without my magnifier. And I don't wear glasses for reading.

So my offer for a hard copy will still stand if any Daiwa die hard ever needs one. 

Thanks Bryan
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.