Accurate Jigmasters for MCH

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, October 24, 2014, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otghoyt

shows over....lets see the lee pro 500 colors

Vintage Offshore Tackle

The green lee pro jigmaster sold but I still have them in blue, purple and gold.and larger lee pro reels in purple gold and black

otghoyt

I would like your opinion on the blue set.  Do you think it would match up with one of Tiburon's custom blue spools.  They have one called ice blue and one called cobalt blue.  So I really would like to see a picture.  And the price would be nice too. 

Hoyt

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm traveling until tomorrow night Hoyt but I will send you some photos on Monday.  The Lee Pro blue is darker than the Accurate ice blue.   It may be close to the Tiburon cobalt.
Thanks,
Randy

fIsHsTiiCkS

Hoyt he shot a picture of the Lee Pros on this thread awhile back, second page. http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=13311.15

otghoyt

Ah-yes very nice.  And yes I think the cobalt color is fairly close.  Let's seee........

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: WOTHoyt on April 05, 2015, 04:55:49 PM
Ah-yes very nice.  And yes I think the cobalt color is fairly close.  Let's seee........

Hoyt, I can deliver the set of blue Lee Pro side plate assemblies including all of the mechanical parts, the handle and the mounting screws (all that you would need to complete the reel would be the frame and spool) for $120 including shipping by Priority Mail with tracking.  Please take a look at the attached photos and let me know if that work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

Aiala

Randy, you have a set of purple Lee Pro Jigmaster sideplates? Are they new, and how much?   :)

Also, I was wondering if you still have these? (What reel do they fit?)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Aiala on April 06, 2015, 08:36:19 PM
Randy, you have a set of purple Lee Pro Jigmaster sideplates? Are they new, and how much?   :)

Also, I was wondering if you still have these? (What reel do they fit?)

~A~

Aiala, that Baja Pacific kit is for the 113H.  I do have a set of purple Lee Pro side plates and they are a good solid 9 on a 10 scale with only one light long scratch on the left side plate and a small scrape on top of the left side plate and some small flaws in the left trim ring keeping me from calling them mint, but I would suggest that you buy the whole reel as the purple Tiburon frame and spool are also in beautiful condition and are a near perfect match for the side plates.  It would be a shame to separate them, but I will if you want me to.  It also has an Accurate counterbalanced handle with the purple blade and purple knob, but the color of the handle is a different shade than the rest of the reel, so you may not want it.  The side plate assemblies are complete (all that you would need to complete the reel would be the frame, spool and handle) and I can sell them for $120.  If you would like the handle, add $30 (it's an 8 on a 10 scale).  If you would like the complete reel, it's $225 delivered.  If you also would like the red Baja Pacific plates kit for the 113H, you can have evertything for $350 delivered.  Please note that neither the Lee Pro nor the Baja Pacific plates are clicker-style.  If any of those options work for you, I would be happy to send some good close up photos of the Lee Pro.

Thanks,

Randy