Stripers are here

Started by CaptainRMF, October 25, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Dominick,
    I guarantee as long as I've got my health/ breath in my lungs, I will be fishing in November next year. 
I have reevaluated and my priorities are set.  We can plan a trip for November so I can watch you freeze your little toesy woesy's off while I'm pulling in cows ;D
Thanks for the talking to,
Dom

CaptainRMF

Quote from: broadway on November 11, 2014, 05:16:32 PM
Dominick,
    I guarantee as long as I've got my health/ breath in my lungs, I will be fishing in November next year. 
I have reevaluated and my priorities are set.  We can plan a trip for November so I can watch you freeze your little toesy woesy's off while I'm pulling in cows ;D
Thanks for the talking to,
Dom
:) :) :) :) :)
Richy aka CaptainRMF

CaptainRMF

Quote from: broadway on November 02, 2014, 01:53:18 AM
You guys can thank me for all the big bass being caught... they knew I put my boat away so it's safe to come out. ;D
Keep catching 'em crew!
Dom
Hey broadway. Just thought I'd share the pain with you from now on. Pulled my boat out this morning. Now the long depressing wait for spring. Only about 115 days till it's back in the water. Hope I don't run out of BEER till then !!!!
Richy aka CaptainRMF

broadway

Rich,
  Glad you nail 'em this fall... I'll be seeing you in the spring.
BTW, I launch out of Lawrence Harbor in April, but have about 3 weeks of cleaning and prepping so don't be shy and bring your buffing machine ;D
Have a nice holiday and sty warm,
Dom

broadway

Define here, Ruben. I went out yesterday from 330pm till 10pm and only one 25" bass. Used eels and went from the sandy hook rips to breezy point and all haunts in between... Romer shoals, West Bank lighthouse, Ambrose channel ledges, and about 10 wrecks I have marked. We marked dish until the sun went down and then all went dead which is rare for this time of year. The night bite is usually the hot one.
Oh well, the fall run is still young.
Keep it up with those nice fish!
Dom

David Hall

Quote from: CaptainRMF on November 14, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
Quote from: broadway on November 02, 2014, 01:53:18 AM
You guys can thank me for all the big bass being caught... they knew I put my boat away so it's safe to come out. ;D
Keep catching 'em crew!
Dom
Hey broadway. Just thought I'd share the pain with you from now on. Pulled my boat out this morning. Now the long depressing wait for spring. Only about 115 days till it's back in the water. Hope I don't run out of BEER till then !!!!

I feel bad for you east coasters, I get to play in my bay all year round and never worry that my boat or anything else for that matter is gonna freeze.  Only comes out for maintenance.

broadway

Reuben,
    The water temp was 65 on Wednesday night, so I'd say 10 keepers for 15 people sounds bout right. We need some cooler weather to drop the temps... 53-60 works best for me this time of year.
I'll keep ya posted as I'm going out Monday, trolling with my niece and nephew and Wednesday night eeling with some friends.
Stay tight,
Dom