penn 920 eccentric jack install

Started by gilj, September 29, 2010, 04:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilj

can anyone tell or show me how to reinstall the eccentric jack on my 920 penn? any help would be appreciated.

alantani

here's the schematic.  https://www.mysticparts.com/Assets/images/pennparts/schematics/920.pdf

i don't have a reel to take pictures of, but you put the screws into the side plate, then cover them with your left index and ring fingers and flip the right side plate upside down. then you lay in all the pieces, one at a time, then lay in the completed bridge plate and gear cluster as a unit.  it's tough because there is nothing to keep the parts from floating around.  alan

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gilj

Thanks for the reply,I,ll try that but i still have no idea how and where the eccentric jack fits into it all? How and where do you seat it,cannot seem to fit anywhere without damage to other parts....schematic shows the part ,but not much on where it belongs.....

alantani

yeah, i know!  i need to find a reel so that i can take photos.  i'll start looking around.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!