Sorting Through Old Reels

Started by foakes, November 03, 2014, 06:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlinmate

Fred...the local elementary school called.     It's looking for its cafeteria trays!.    ;D

FISHING IS THE SPORT OF DROWNING WORMS

Alto Mare

Quote from: harryk3616 on February 03, 2015, 12:14:57 AM
hey  dom, i didn't mention your name cause  i was refering to your comment about daron and fred, i hope you realized that
Harry, remove my name and put his at my spot, as you know, I like to do things quietly Wink
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

harryk3616

sal,  fred's name was on the list along with all the alan tani members, i'll say it again and again, this site with ALL the fantastic members is just hard to imagine that all these people can come together to help one another with advise, parts and true friendship, love this site and all the members

harryk3616

dom,  you know with out a doubt you are on the A-list, my friend

broadway

Harry, I never thought twice about it... I know where I stand in your heart :D
Feel good pal,
Dom

Aiala

Quote from: harryk3616 on February 03, 2015, 03:34:05 PM
Dom, you know with out a doubt you are on the A-list, my friend.

I second that emotion! It was my search for a 9/0 frame one year ago that first brought me to this site; I am now the proud owner of two fabulous Dom/Tom 9/0 frames... and, consequently, a huge fan of Broadway Dom. (And the other Dom as well, of course!)  :D 

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

harryk3616

hi aiala    when i  thank or compliment the great members, i remember to say guys and gals, probably not too many women on this site,    bottom line '' no pun intended ''  were all one

broadway

Aiala,  If the Tom/Dom frames are what brought you to this site than the frames did more than prevent twist in our beloved 9/0's... it brought you to us.
Your colorful personality fits the mold of this site fabulously ;)
Harry, you're 100% right... we're all one here!
Stay warm Harry and stay cool Aiala  ;D
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, you've been on my A-list from the very beginning and only getting stronger. That was a long time ago bro. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.  :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

broadway

Sal, The feeling is mutual... It has been a while. Remember when you let me know about that 16/0 NOS handle for $25 a few years back? Just dug it out...Still got mine. 8)
As for you Dominick... Nothing brightens my day like an email from you. ;)
I love this place, now back to it... Kumbaya my....
Dom

Bill B

Does the 12 yo rule apply to all this mushy stuff.....you guys always make my day..... ;D,,,,wait let me get my guitar....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Shark Hunter

Play it Tarfu! :D The 12 year old rule always applies. No exceptions. ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

:'( :'( :-* you guys are makin me misty.
luck is the residue of design.