early sign up for last year's group

Started by alantani, November 06, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ugghhhh!  finally got the e-mail out to last year's group to sign up for the june 2015 5-day trip.  the guys have until november 15 to send me checks.  after that, the trip is open to the general membership.  thanks for your patience!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

oh, for anyone that wants to go, you can send your checks in now.  my address is 12362 ted court, saratoga, ca 95070.  thanks!!!!!  alan

terraformer

Hello everyone! 

My dad and I are joining this trip.  Alan, my Dad sent out his check probably last Thursday or Friday.  I'm not sure from TX how long it takes to get to you.

Looking forward to this trip.  I even bought a larger cooler already!

Cheers!

*kevin

Keta

I want to go again this time but funding is not there and I will have to wait until 2016.... :-[
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

MarkT

We'll miss you.  If you hadn't needed a new truck...
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Quote from: MarkT on November 18, 2014, 07:08:29 PM
We'll miss you.  If you hadn't needed a new truck...

That was the big thing even though the insurance helped.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Big Tim

alantani

lee, bryan and i still want to come up to visit you for the hunt in april.  any particular time?  i have a trip with my daughter's high school music department from april 10th to 13th.  can you let us know when a good time would be?  is late march too early?  is late april too late?

Keta

Quote from: alantani on November 19, 2014, 04:29:22 AM
lee, bryan and i still want to come up to visit you for the hunt in april.  any particular time?  i have a trip with my daughter's high school music department from april 10th to 13th.  can you let us know when a good time would be?  is late march too early?  is late april too late?

It depends on the way spring hits us, later is usually better.  The "end" is when the grass gets too tall to see the targets.  Late April or early May are usually good.  If the Sprague River is open fishing for trout can be good too.

Mark Twain

alantani

late april it is!  bryan and i will work out the dates with you.  

Keta

I'll put the jet pump back on my boat in case we end up fishing too.

Mark Twain

Porthos

Bummer you are unable to make June 2015.

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Keta on November 18, 2014, 05:54:51 PM
I want to go again this time .... I will have to wait until 2016.... :-[

I'm not going this year either, maybe 2016. :-\ I want to get in on more local action off the north coast.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD