Okuma TA 80 schematic

Started by uwe103, October 15, 2010, 06:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uwe103

Hello,

because I like to go for tuna fishing I have look to all my reels and have found my Okuma TA 80. I like to make a service with new grease I was searching for the schematic of this reel. But I haven't it. So I have ask a lot of people for the schematic but nobody can help me. I have send an email to the European Dealer of Okuma (it's a company in Danmark) but they have send me a negative answer. The reel was to old and they have documents no more.

Is there anywhere a outside a fishing man who can help me? Where I can get the schematic for my reel?
Tight Lines & all the best

Uwe from the other side of the big pond

Bryan Young

Sorry, I am unable to locate this schematic.

A lot of early Okumas have similar internals to some of the newer reels.  Pull schematics of a few similar looking reels and work slowly and place things in order.  Pics also helps.

Good luck.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Wolli

Hello Uwe,

recommend to contact OKUMA directly. From my own experience they are very helpfull.

Sales department – Dora
Tel :886-4-36069000 Ext.235
Fax :886-4-36069900
E-mail: oksales1@okuma.com.tw
Web: www.okumafishing.com
NO.11, Sec.3, Chungshan Rd., Tanzi,
Taichung 42756, Taiwan.

Wolli

love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

uwe103

Hello Wolli,

thank you for your information. I have send an email on 2010-09-29 to Okuma but I have send it to an other mailaddress (service@okumafishing.com). Until today I haven't get an answer.

But now I will send a new email to the next address. Maybe I get an answer then.

Best Regards from Germany

Uwe

Wolli

Moin (German slang, same as good day, you can say all the day) Uwe,

let me know in case you do not get reply. Have a contact some steps higher at Okuma.

Rgds,

Wolli
love jigging    www.jupiter-sunrise-lodge.com/de/
Authorized Jigging Master Service Partner (in Germany)

uwe103

Hello Wolli,

I have take a look to your profile and now I'm know better why you use the word "Moin"  ;D

Thank you for your offer concerning Okuma.

Also: you have a PM.

Regards Uwe

uwe103

Quote from: Wolli on October 19, 2010, 11:42:18 PM
Moin (German slang, same as good day, you can say all the day) Uwe,

let me know in case you do not get reply. Have a contact some steps higher at Okuma.

Rgds,

Wolli

Hello Wolli,

at first: I will not be rude here so I write in English again.

I have wrote an email on 16th October to Okuma again (ti the mail address you have posted). Until today I have not get an answer. Please can you help now?

Regards Uwe

reelman-nz

hi, here is a schematic for a ta 80 i found for you. i have tried to upload the whole thing with parts list but the file is to big and i am unable to make it smaller. if you would  like parts list as well please private message me although unsure how to do this as im am new to these forums. regards jase

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D