Comunication

Started by Keta, December 04, 2014, 06:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 05, 2014, 02:10:37 PM
For a person who loves fishing this is a wonderful state, expenses to live here is out of control. I definitely don't want to talk about our political situation......     
I wouldn't complain about the political situation.  You have one of my heroes as governor.  Chris Christie for president.  Oh boy is Alan going to be upset.  Part of the 12 year old rule is no politics.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Okay so ya want to talk property tax >:( we are on a two acre property what is considered Agricultural Residential. Our tax bill is $8000.00+ each year The average tax in this area is $15000.00-$20000.00 so we are considered on the lower end ::) ??? NJ taxes are the highest in the country and we live in one of the highest paying County's in the state. THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK PROPERTY TAX!!! It sucks.

For a person who loves fishing this is a wonderful state, expenses to live here is out of control. I definitely don't want to talk about our political situation......     

You gotta be in Bergen??
luck is the residue of design.

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on December 05, 2014, 10:38:40 PM
I wouldn't complain about the political situation.  You have one of my heroes as governor.  Chris Christie for president.  Oh boy is Alan going to be upset.  Part of the 12 year old rule is no politics.   :D Dominick

Dom: As the newer guy here I'm going to respect Alan's rule and leave your statement about Chris Christie alone, As Forest Gump would have said "and that's all I have to say about that" 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Reel 224

BMITCH: No brother it's Monmouth were all the standard breads are..Monmouth track and Freehold Race track,one of the oldest in the country.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 06, 2014, 02:36:48 AM
BMITCH: No brother it's Monmouth were all the standard breads are..Monmouth track and Freehold Race track,one of the oldest in the country.
Hey Reel 224 where are you in Monmouth County?  My Mom lived in Howell (it used to be Freewood Acres) until she passed on.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

Reel 224, at least your much closer to the beach than I am. My wife thinks that's a good thing though. I would spend toooooo much time and money on fishing if we were closer. I have to agree ::)
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Reel 224

Quote from: Dominick on December 06, 2014, 04:03:52 AM
Quote from: Reel 224 on December 06, 2014, 02:36:48 AM
Hey Reel 224 where are you in Monmouth County?  My Mom lived in Howell (it used to be Freewood Acres) until she passed on.  Dominick

Dominick: We live in Howell and my wife is originally from Freewood Acres. Small world hey. I'm actually from Freehold Borough and moved here after I got discharged from the Army. What's your last name we may know each other,of course you would have to be vintage 46 or 44. ;D

Reel 224

Quote from: BMITCH on December 06, 2014, 10:42:58 AM
Reel 224, at least your much closer to the beach than I am. My wife thinks that's a good thing though. I would spend toooooo much time and money on fishing if we were closer. I have to agree ::)
Bob

Yes spending money on fishing equipment and tackle here is a big one for us too. I starting a project now building a rod for my wife..it started simple and has gotten much more then originally intended,but it will get plenty of use.

broadway

I hear ya...$2400 for 1350 sqft apartment :-\
Dom

Tightlines667

I am paying $1350/month rent + ~$500/month in utilities for a ~740 sq ft townhome here in HI.  Buying is only $280,000 + $440/mo association fees, ~$2500/year in taxes +$250/year in insurance.  And the Sad thing is that this is the best deal I've found in 15 years.

I may have to consider trading in my girlfriend for a model that is a little bit better off.

Shhhh...don't say anything :)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

John, time to buy, you're throwing money away :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 07, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

The girl or the house?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Tightlines666 on December 07, 2014, 03:56:03 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 07, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

The girl or the house?

:-X   ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Renting is a bad move.  The two high points in my life were the last diaper and the last house payment.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

And when my doctor officially told me I was cancer free.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain