Not fishing related but posting pic problem here.

Started by SoCalAngler, December 05, 2014, 04:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

I have a new machine that is running Windows 8 (both new to me) and any time I try posting a pic I get this message from this website.

An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I tried logging out of this site and back in, logged out of photobucket where the pic is comming from but still cant post the pic. Any ideas?

I had no ploblems adding pics before on my old machine before the hard drive crached to a grinding hault. I'm trying to add them the same way that worked before but with no luck.

Ok I just tried adding pics on other fishing boards I go onto and they worked there, maybe something is happening different here or I may need to change a setting for this site?

alantani

i just added you to the photo group, so you will now be able to host your photos here. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

SoCalAngler

SoCalAngler

I still am getting this message but ONLY when I try to preview the message before posting it. If I post it without the preview all is well.

alantani

hmmmm.  i think this one is beyond my pay grade!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

I've never been able to see my photos in preview mode... maybe that's just the way it is?  ???

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D