first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

He has only been a member for three months. That just makes it that much sweeter!
Unutt, The frothing is over! :D
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Zimbass

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

BMITCH

Wally15? Wally15? Who the heck is wally15? >:( just kidding ya. CONGRATS. And fish it in good health. I hope it catches many,many fish for you! ;D
luck is the residue of design.

HOLEINTHEWATER

CONGRAULATION WALLY. WAS NICE SEEING ALL THE PEOPLE AND PETS ON HERE.

Unutt

So many reels, so little time.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

txangler81

newbee

fsrmn

Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

alantani

Quote from: alantani on February 18, 2015, 01:58:59 AM
i was thinking, just to be fair, that maybe we should let the ladies pick the next category.....  ;D

aiala, i'd like you to choose the next category.  perhaps send me a pm with a couple of suggestions. 

and this is gonna be no fun.  i'm gonna have to find the reel before i offer it up as a prize.  i found two more complete penn 99's, but not the 2/0 that i was looking for.  i did find a gorgeous penn 209, brand new, never even spooled, still in the box.  i'll figure something out!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Unutt

The prize reel is only the smallest part of the motivation.  The competition is the draw.  You could put up a wad of used fishing line and the competition would still be intense. 

Unless of course, Aiala suggests pictures of our favorite pink reels.  That might take the edge off. 

How about a plinth contest?  I am thinking some serious creativity could occur in that area.

Mike

So many reels, so little time.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!