first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

not to worry.  i have three of the penn 99's.  the reel i'm looking for is the penn 2/0, but dominick, i think i gave that one to you. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: alantani on February 22, 2015, 07:19:55 AM
not to worry.  i have three of the penn 99's.  the reel i'm looking for is the penn 2/0, but dominick, i think i gave that one to you. 

I thought the prize was a 99

alantani

it is.  i'm looking for the penn 2/0 for the next round.  i may have to find something else. 

steelfish

an accurate 665 might be a good option or even one of your long knobs with handle.

The Baja Guy

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on February 22, 2015, 09:41:51 PM
it is.  i'm looking for the penn 2/0 for the next round.  i may have to find something else. 
Yep... do you want it back Mr. Indian giver?  :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

CooldadE

Yep... do you want it back Mr. Indian giver?  :D Dominick
[/quote]

Hey,hey hey... I'm part Indian!  ;)
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

fIsHsTiiCkS

alantani

no, not at all!  i have a couple of other very nice reels in mind.   ;D

alantani

ok, finally got everything done.  i went through the reel completely.  like many older reels, the plastic side plates expanded a little.  took care of that, regreased everything, added a clamp, a stainless steel gear sleeve and dog, a carbontex drag washer under the main gear, a jigmaster power handle, bagged the original rose handle and a second spool.  both spools are strung with 320 yards of 30# berkley big game.  there is also a handle that you wanted to exchange.  it will ship out tomorrow.  congratulations, wally one-five!

Shark Hunter

Lucky Dawg! ;D
Enjoy it Wally! ;)
Life is Good!

Wally15

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 26, 2015, 06:14:06 AM
Lucky Dawg! ;D
Enjoy it Wally! ;)

Yes I am.... and yes I will.
Thanks Alan, and a belated Happy Birthday.
Wally
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Unutt

Quote from: alantani on February 26, 2015, 06:06:22 AM
ok, finally got everything done.  i went through the reel completely.  like many older reels, the plastic side plates expanded a little.  took care of that, regreased everything, added a clamp, a stainless steel gear sleeve and dog, a carbontex drag washer under the main gear, a jigmaster power handle, bagged the original rose handle and a second spool.  both spools are strung with 320 yards of 30# berkley big game.  there is also a handle that you wanted to exchange.  it will ship out tomorrow.  congratulations, wally one-five!

Do I need to PM you my address?

Wall.e uno cinco
So many reels, so little time.

alantani

Dominick

Alan:  How did you take care of the expanded side plates?  Is there a way of shrinking them or did you replace them?  I'll bet the latter.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.