first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

What Fred said;
those photos are widespread;
so do not dread;
start your photo spread.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Aiala

A fisherman, Dominick, said:
"These photos, like me, are widespread.
In Speedos don't pose
Unless you suppose
Such visuals won't knock us dead."   ;D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

This site is always good for a chuckle.  Thanks Aiala.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

I like that idea, but was thinking extra points for pics of members fishing when they were children, or from past times.  Nostalga is always a winner, right?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Bryan Young

How about a photo of you and your most favorite fishing reel that is fished the most.

Not necessarily the prize reel or the one that is worth the most but the hottest fishing reel that you own and has caught the most fish.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

i'll put something together here pretty soon.  in the meantime, where's wally 15 to claim his prize? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

I was afraid of that. I see a lot of new members show up and then after a little while, you never see them again.
I hope wally is not one of those "flash in the pan" types.
Life is Good!

Unutt

Is it too late to claim that I am actually Wally 15?

Or Wall.e?

Mike, I mean Wally15
So many reels, so little time.

Aiala

Perhaps for future contests the winner should be allowed a specified amount of time (week?) to claim their prize, after which a new drawing will be held.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

alantani

well, i sent him an email and a pm.  chances are he's stuck at work for a week, out on business, or deployed.  there's no hurry.  i have lots of old reels!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bucktail

Just a jig-a-lo

Tightlines667

Quote from: Aiala on February 20, 2015, 02:21:42 AM
Perhaps for future contests the winner should be allowed a specified amount of time (week?) to claim their prize, after which a new drawing will be held.   :)

~A~

It sounds to me like we might have an offical AT 'Moderator of Contests' in the making?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

steelfish

Quote from: alantani on February 20, 2015, 02:29:45 AM
well, i sent him an email and a pm.  chances are he's stuck at work for a week, out on business, or deployed.  there's no hurry.  i have lots of old reels!

This sounds so nice.. I have no desire of having another chance on that same reel but surely for future contests

I once won a nice fillet knife on bloodydecks and completely forgot the contest, I had a PM and never saw it.. after 7 weeks after the end of the contest I finally saw it and answered back asking if I was still the winner or it was turned to another person and they told me that my knife was there waiting for my address and now I am a happy owner of a Bubba blade fillet knife
The Baja Guy