DELETE PLEASE !!!

Started by Lalo13, December 07, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

Tightlines, when did JVariance produce 114 plates? He always said he was going to but only sold 113h plates.

Alto Mare

Never, I'm sure that was a typo. Jeff promised me he was working on them and disappeared shortly afterwards..

Maybe he'll be back :-\, very nice man
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 10, 2014, 01:57:51 AM
Never, I'm sure that was a typo. Jeff promised me he was working on them and disappeared shortly afterwards..

Maybe he'll be back :-\, very nice man

Sorry it was a typo...meant to say 113.  Post corrected.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

DaBigOno

Bob, I certainly remember that thread about the SS screws and that Penn full frame - ingenious!

Quote from: BMITCH on December 10, 2014, 12:21:43 AM

Or maybe this next?

We will see...... ;)

Quad-Dogs!!   That would be suuuuper cool 

John,
I really like that wide-topless look, a true ULUA reel.  Hawaiian Style
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Lalo13

WOW !!! Those reels are awesome guys !! Works of art !!!!! keep them coming please !!!!! :'(

BMITCH

I was hoping that someone would come up with a gear sleeve with more teeth out of SS so I can quit carving up these side plates. Quad dogs I think will be tricky at best and could severely effect the integrity of the side plate. I have it all laid out but may wait a little longer to see what the very resourceful people come up with here. I ride the coat tails of the ones before me. Imitator not innovator. ::) :)
luck is the residue of design.

Shark Hunter

Bob,
Don't cut yourself short brother. You are the only guy I know that has the triple Mad Dog reel!
As much as I love my Penn's. If I had to pick one reel I have that I thought was the coolest, It would be my Everol 14/0. ;) The 20/0 is still in my sights. There is only one problem. Its $2400. :o I will have it one day. ;D

Life is Good!

BMITCH

Daron I have to agree...those everol's are suuuuuuuper cool :o
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Showoff!!!...sorry, just a little jealous ;D

I believe you should send it to me, since I'm Italian, it would be the perfect match ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Lalo13

WOW !!! :o That is impressive !!!