DELETE PLEASE !!!

Started by Lalo13, December 07, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lalo13

Delete please !!

DaBigOno

Lalo13,

if i had to pick just one reel, i would choose this reel.  its a Accurate Magnum Penn Jigmaster.  I think its my coolest reel because you don't see too many around,  it's all black, and its still fishable!

Here are a couple of photos.   I hope you enjoy them.    :)

I have some parts to upgrade it with a Black Pearl 4:1 Stainless Steel gear set,  Bryan's 7+1 Drags, Keta-Crank, and a AT 3/0 grips.

or i might have to just leave it on a self.  What do you think i should do with it?      ???
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

broadway

Dab,
    I think you should sell it to my fiance', so I'll have a really nice gift under the tree. ;D
Shelf that puppy, but put everything in it first, so you can say you have the baddest reel around inside and out.
Beauty of a reel,
Dom

RowdyW

Is there a difference between a magnum jigmaster & a regular jigmaster? If so exactly what?

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: RowdyW on December 09, 2014, 12:20:45 AM
Is there a difference between a magnum jigmaster & a regular jigmaster? If so exactly what?

The jigmaster magnum has all the internals of a Senator 113h. Beauty of a reel and also its my favorite reel as well!

BMITCH

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on December 09, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

The jigmaster magnum has all the internals of a Senator 113h. Beauty of a reel and also its my favorite reel as well!

That means that this has the drag stack of a 113H??
luck is the residue of design.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: BMITCH on December 09, 2014, 12:52:52 AM
Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on December 09, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

That means that this has the drag stack of a 113H??

Yup! Drags, gears, bridge and gear sleeve!

Lalo13

Sweet reel !! No tech here please people just the superb machinery , Please !! ::)

DaBigOno

Any more suuuuper cool reels?   I know you guys are holding out 😜

BMITCH

This is one of the coolest reels I got. The beauty is really under the hood though.

Another one of this reel

And finally why it's cool

113h narrowed with triple ALTERNATING dogs....this reel sounds awsome!

DaBigOno

Yeah Bob,   The triple dog is suuuuper cool!  I'm gonna have to attempt that feature one of these days.

BMITCH

I didn't hook up with it this past season but I did quite a bit of casting and jigging with it. It preformed flawlessly. Maybe next year......

BMITCH

This one here is also pretty hard core...check out the screws. This was in my screw phase ::) didn't like the standard penn screws and also the fact that the full frame from penn only came with 5 side plate screws. I added 2more by drilling and tapping the frame

BMITCH

Or maybe this next?

We will see...... ;)

Tightlines667

I built this one to sell.  After recieving numerous offers above my asking price, I decided to keep it for shore casting here in HI.  It is currently paired with an Okuma surf rod.  

It is a 113 with JVariance side plates, tiburon wide topless frame and spool, ceramic hybrid bearings, ProChallenget gear set, SS yoke, jack, dog, hex screws, and Brian's drag stack. I still want to upgrade the handle to an accurate, and put 2 Delron washers in it though.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.