Mini Sharpening Tool

Started by Newell Nut, December 11, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

I first saw this on the flex coat site and they used it to sharpen guide feet before wrapping on rods and the threads transition to the feet easily. It is a very handy tool for sanding small things as well as sharpening knives.
You can shop around and get them for 69.
http://www.worksharptools.com/knife/featured-products-home-knife/work-sharp-knife-and-tool-sharpener.html

Keta

Mine is 7' tall on it's stand and uses 4" wide 8' long belts....but the replacement price is over $2000.  One like yours will work for shaping CF and metal washers, AR dogs and many other things we do... and you don't need a barn to keep it in.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Newell Nut

Wish I had enough land for a barn. That would be cool to have for a workshop. I have to manage my space wisely in the garage. At least it was built big enough for a golf cart so I have space for reel and rod building and a place to clean my rifles.

Keta

More land=more work  I'd like a smaller property and a bigger barn....preferably close to the coast.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain