Main Menu

Started by LOZ, December 17, 2014, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOZ

Just started out servicing my own reels and found this site when researching and just wanted to say it has been very helpful even to a freshwater bass fisherman servicing my old curados and chronarch mg reels, thanks!

Bryan Young

Welcome LOZ.  Good to have you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome, LOZ --

We look forward to sharing with you -- and your sharing also.

Always something new to learn about.

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Keta

Hi.  I use Curado 200 and Calcutta 50 reels for steelhead and kokanee.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tightlines667

Welcome!

Don't be afraid to post up some pics of some of the freshwater-oriented reel model teardowns/service stuff.  Especially if there isn't anything on the site yet regarding the particular model you are working on.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Welcome LOZ! ;D
Pull up a seat. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Love freshwater fishing for bass! That's how I found this site too! Welcome!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Reel 224

Welcome LOZ: I was an avid fresh water fisherman in NJ, had a lot of fun fishing with my children while they were young. This is indeed a great site for many fishing reel and rod as well as other subjects to discuss as you will see. I'm relatively new here myself and it's becoming a habit for me.   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

LOZ

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all from beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.