Dom's red 9/0 Senator

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 20, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

In response to Mike Cacioppo's request, Dom asked me to post the photos of his red 9/0 Senator, which is the coolest factory Penn reel that I have ever seen.  Here they are:

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Maxed Out

I too can have my own in 5 minutes with a can of spray paint.......or I could photo shop like Dom. There is no such thing as a red 9/0. Ask Michael or Ray. Can't be real. No way

Ha ha, nice going Dom, you figured out how to make me jealous of you. Now I think we need to keep this thread going and ask Michael and Ray and a few members to show us some of their rare senators also.

While we're talking non-typical senators, how about you show us the end of day handle on your lefty 9/0 Dom ??
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Penn Chronology

Absolutely beautiful 9/O. Looking at it, I do not feel it is real. I must be in the Land of OZ. :o :o

This is the Red used on the High Speed Senators. I would say to put this in a glass box.

It must be some kind of presentation reel. Finding out its history would be interesting project. I will ask someone that may have a clue about it and get back here with my findings or lack there of.

Superhook

Dom,

That is the only one i have seen. Great find.

I was starting a new thread for coloured Penns after reading about Dom's red reel in the Long Beach thread.    http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=12529.0 You may want to move to there for coloured reels ?

fIsHsTiiCkS

All these Penn reels have been amazing! Great to see all these!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tightlines667

Wow!  That is pretty cool.  I was wondering when/if pics of this infamous reel would ever make there way up on the board.  They don't dissappoint.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Rothmar2

After what I have been reading about these rare Penn reels, I'd take the advice Dom, and glass case mount it.

Wonderful find.

Alto Mare

I don't get that guy, I wanted him to send it over, so I could give him a second dog on me and he wouldn't go for it ....crazy  ::);D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Penn Chronology

Dom,

What other rare stuff can you pull out of your hat?