North Carolina trip

Started by broschro, December 28, 2014, 02:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

took the family to North Carolina for Christmas trip to see my wife's father and grandmother. staying in a cabin on the mountain in Murphy North Carolina. very beautiful!and scary as hell driving through the hills.Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Happy New Year.

broschro

not sure how the picture of the RC car got on there. trying to put a picture of a cabin here u go

broschro

first picture is my son Ayden standing on Trout Creek rock. second picture is of my son Ashton  and the third picture is Ashton Ian Jennifer and Ayden in the hot tub. 40 degrees outside.

Shark Hunter

Looks like a good time Jamie! The family that plays together, stays together. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

Great to see you and family having a good time.  In case the members don't know this, use caution when allowing children to use a hot tub.  There are lots of problems with children overheating among other infection problems.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broschro

I hear you Dominik we had to turn the heat down a little bit :o we were cooking those poor little guys.we are going to the ski slopes on Tuesday to let the kids see snow for the first time should be fun can't wait.

Tiddlerbasher

Seeing snow for the first time - Sooooo long ago  :'( - Still a great feeling 'till I have to drive ;)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!