Post Christmas Bananza

Started by Newell Nut, December 30, 2014, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Had a great trip on the Pastime Princess today out of New Smyrna Beach, FL. The kings were biting good and one mahi got into the mix. My buddy Larry was in on the action with his new Navy Rod that I built for him and pictured in the rod section a few weeks ago.
The kid in the picture starred in the Bad Grandpa movie. If you have not seen it then go rent it. It is really funny.

The smoker king won the JP for the day and was my first of three and a few bonita.

handi2

Fun catch..! I remember that kid in the movie well. He played a great part in a very funny movie. I just happened to watch it the other day.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Shark Hunter

Looks like you are playing the Good Grandpa Dwight! ;D
Life is Good!

foakes

The Boss might consider that first pic for a Photo of the Month contender.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 31, 2014, 05:02:09 AM
Looks like you are playing the Good Grandpa Dwight! ;D

Just wish my grandson could fish with me sometime. They were going to come visit last week and fish before Christmas but all had the flu.

Captain was playing good great grandpa hooking the bonita and letting some kids reel them in. It was a fun day for all.

Next year's fishing starts Friday so hope it is as good as 2014.

steelfish

great times.. congrats.

btw, on the 2nd pic, what reel is that?
The Baja Guy

harryk3616

great as always dwight,  boy just look at the grin on the young fellow, a fishing partner forever

Bryan Young

Quote from: steelfish on February 25, 2015, 06:06:11 PM
great times.. congrats.

btw, on the 2nd pic, what reel is that?

I believe that is a narrowed Newell P533 with a Tiburon narrowing kit.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D