Newell 200 series

Started by rirockhound, October 28, 2010, 03:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rirockhound

Trying to get a new end cap for a newell 200 series. the end cap-nut for the handle came undone. I was left holding the handle, w/ no nut on the end. 

anyone know the diameter and thread? Having a hard time finding one!

Norcal Pescador

I can't help with nut specs, so you may have to order from Newell.  Call the company at (818) 504-6085.  At one time, Norma was the person to talk to. Alan's  system is this: Give her the list of parts that you need.  (The nut is part #3-22 and the nylon washer is part 3-23.) She will total up the charges.  Then you mail in a check.  When they receive your check, they will mail out your parts.  They don't have a website and they don't take credit cards. You may also be able to get the parts from Charkbait.com.
Good luck!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

rirockhound

Thanks.

I have ordered from them in the past, but wanted a nut (even just a stainless hex nut for now) to get me through a couple of more weeks of fishing... rather than wait for the mail process. I'll check Charkbait.

thanks

alantani

i'll be home around noon tomorrow.  call to remind me and i'll see if i have an extra newell handle nut.  my cell # is 408-219-1149.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bulldawg

I'm looking for A metal bearing cap for the left side plate for the S220.

Are they available any where. I was told they don't make the anymore.

alantani

those i should have.  again, i'm home tomorrow sometime after 12 noon.  give me a call to remind me.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!