Where to Buy Quantum baitcast reels

Started by Marko, January 05, 2015, 11:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marko

Okay, this sound silly-again...

but the fact is :

1. quantum never ever ever ever responded my email order. i"m willing to buy 6 pcs of their baitcasting reels but no response whatsoever.. conclusion : for Indonesian, no luck shopping online on their website
2. tackle warehou** . they don't ship to Singapore/Indonesia. oh my.. this is kind a discrimination.. but that's the truth
3. bass pro **** : i can have transaction with them, but they only sold 4 model of quantum baitcast reels- not good enough
4. tackle dire** : same issue with number 3, the model selection is only a few..
5. ama*** : old models only that i can found...

so, guys... any idea either online/offline Quantum Baitcaster reel dealer that has a complete line up of the quantum baitcast reels? this brand start to having loyal users and Fans in Indonesia-but no dealer yet... so angler's like me are importing them for our own uses.

Best Regards

Marko Zakaria

Zimbass

Hi Marko,

Crazy that some business' still have restrictions on which countries they ship to.

Try to contact Tom Ashby at  this address:- tashby@americanlegacyfishing.com

Look at their website :- http://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/

Good luck.

Regards,

Terry.
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Bryan Young

Hi Marko,

Some of these companies may have limitations on where they can ship their products.  It's usually contractual.  If you want, you can have them shipped to me and I'll ship them out to you.  If I'm doing this, I could also pull one apart and measure the bearings and drag washers and send extras along with the reels.

PM me if this is a more viable solution for you.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Marko

@Zimbase : still the same issue, they dont have complete line up of Quantum reels. but anyway thanks for the info.

@Bryan Young : PM sent.. please check

corroncho