JIGMASTER ACCUPLATES

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 08, 2015, 11:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechTeach

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 03, 2015, 06:49:03 AM
Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on April 02, 2015, 10:18:30 PM
No Fred, they aren't mine. It does look like something my ol' man has hanging in the garage. I remember him coming home from Ventura harbor after an overnight trip to the islands. The gunny sacks filled with huge reds, ling, sheep head and vermilion. He still has an old rod with a very crusty 6/0 hanging in the rafters!

As for the side plates, fair is fair. I didn't look at the date stamp on TechTeaches post. Had I seen that his posts were from that morning, I never would have swooped!
I have been looking for a set of those plates to use as samples for future projects. Lee(Keta) wants frames, so I may as well make plates too, right??

Absolutely. Cortez put up his money fair and square, he's good to go.
I do not know the rules of etiquette for buying and selling in the other forums on Alan's board, but in this particular forum, the rule is that until someone says "you have a deal", any item up for sale in this forum is fair game for anyone.   The fact that someone has inquired about or made an offer on an item does not bestow upon that person any senior interest in that item, and inquiries and offers from all parties are welcomed and encouraged until the item is sold.
"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

mikeboy20

Hi randy,
Is the purple 500/501 accu plates still available?
Also, do you have a purple 501 spool?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike I still have the purple Accuplates but I do not have a purple spool.
Thanks,
Randy

Tom McKinney

That 505 with the black newel bars and seat is pretty sweet looking.  Can I get a price quote?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Tom McKinney on April 05, 2015, 05:37:36 AM
That 505 with the black newel bars and seat is pretty sweet looking.  Can I get a price quote?

Tom, that reel consists of a set of mint red 505HS Accuplates, a red-bladed Accurate power handle,new red Tiburon Yellowtail Special spool (2 3/4" wide) and new Newell P344 base, clamp and cross bars, and I could sell it for $295, which I realize is a lot of money for a Jigmaster.  If you are interested in any of the individual components, I would be happy to sell some of them separately.

Thanks,

Randy

Aiala

Hi, Randy...

Do you by chance have any of the Jigmaster-sized plates left?

Thanks!  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Aiala,

I do have new and used Jigmaster Accuplates in gold and red in both 500/501 and 505/506HS configurations.  I also have a set of new silver 500/501 Accuplates. 

STRIPER LOU

Boy Randy, that's some nice lookin goodies you have there!!!
..............Lou

Aiala

Randy, thanks... beautiful stuff!

Would you be kind enough to PM me with a price for the silver set?   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on July 21, 2015, 06:59:01 PM
Boy Randy, that's some nice lookin goodies you have there!!!
..............Lou

Thank you Lou.  I've seen the photos that you posted of some of your collection and you have some great stuff too.

Randy

RonRico

Hello, I ask this question at a very grave risk to my wallet.  ;D

How much for a set of 505 plates in red?

Thanks!
Steve from Florida

*Not actually named Ron*

*Not actually from St. Pomme de Terre*

Vintage Offshore Tackle

The new in the box red 505/506HS Accuplates kit that you see in the photos above is $165.  I also have a complete red 506HS conversion (red Accuplates, Accuframe and red-bladed Accurate 3-position power handle), a 505HS conversion, and a red Tiburon "Yellowfin Special" 344 width spool for the 505/506HS.

RonRico

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!
Steve from Florida

*Not actually named Ron*

*Not actually from St. Pomme de Terre*

Yogi_fish808

Would the 344 YFS spool fit in my 500 Accuplates or is the spindle too long even with adjusted bearing caps. Aloha!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

You are correct, the shaft is way too long, even if you back the bearings all of the way out, but I have a brand new red anodized aluminum spool that is made for the Accuplates, and I would be happy to sell it to you, or trade you for your Newell spool if you wouldn't mind throwing in a little cash, or possibly trading you the complete reel for your spool and Accuplates or any other interesting stuff that you might be willing to part with.

Mahalo,

Randy