JIGMASTER ACCUPLATES

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, January 08, 2015, 11:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Aiala wanted to know what I have in stock in Jigmaster Accuplates, so I took some photos of what I could lay my hands on without conducting a property line to property line search and here's what I found.  I can take apart most of the complete reels shown if anyone wants to buy any individual components, but a few I need to sell complete, like the unusual red Jigmaster 505HS in the left front corner with the Newell 344 2 3/4" wide aluminum bars, base and clamp, matching red aluminum spool and Penn 5:1 gears. 

I also have a pretty good collection of other Accurate, Tiburon and Newell Penn components, so if anyone is looking for anything else, I would love to have a chance to see if I might have what you need at a price that will work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

garking84

Very nice reels. Makes me want to buy something.    ;D

Bryan Young

I love that ice blue color.  I have a 501 ice blue and cannot seem to use it because of the color...I guess I should sell it then...right?  Okay and I don't get to go fishing as much as I like.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

R46chevy

Do you have blue plates for a 4/0?

mbg60

I would be very interested in the Purple reel 2nd from bottom on the right AND the Red Jig 2nd from bottom on the left. Would you be willing to PM me with the condition of each reel and maybe even some prices?  Mahalo.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: R46chevy on January 09, 2015, 07:14:29 AM
Do you have blue plates for a 4/0?

Thanks for giving me a shot at it, but I'm sorry to say that I do not have any blue 4/0 Accuplates.  I have black, gold and red 4/0 Accuplates, and a set of red Baja Pacific 4/0 side plates and a set of purple Lee Pro 4/0 side plates, but nothing in blue at the moment.

Thanks again,

Randy

alantani

stickied!!!!  good luck with this.  there are so very few accuplates left!!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

unstickied now that you have your own board!  randy, if there is anything that you want to keep at the top as you accumulate posts, just sticky it and it will stay at the top. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeg24thst

Randy are the ice blue accumulates for a 500 or 505 hs jigmaster

redfish12

I sent you an email but it looks like you have a 501 and potentially a gold 99 w/spool in gold? I'm very interested!

pyros46290

I am also interested in side plates for a 500/501. what colors do you have left (if any)?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for your post.  I have Accuplates for the 500/501 in red, gold, silver and purple.  All are "clicker-style" except for the purple set.  I also have red and gold Accuplates for the 505HS/506HS, purple and black for the 114H 6/0, red and gold for the 349H, red and gold for the 140/145/146 Squidder, and black and gold for the 113H 4/0.

Thanks again,

Randy

TechTeach

How much for the red 349H plates?
"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

bestout

how much for red or blue jigmaster
The monsters in my head are scared......

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: TechTeach on April 01, 2015, 01:22:54 PM
How much for the red 349H plates?

I have a good used set that would be $195 complete with all of the Penn mechanical parts and handle, so all that you would need to complete the reel would be the frame, spool and harness lugs, and I could sell them for $195.  It that works for you, I would be happy to take some good close-up photos.

Thanks,

Randy