10-60, but bigger

Started by mike1010, January 21, 2015, 05:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike1010

I have a 100 with a 10-60 star on one of Alan's 98-155 stainless gear sleeves.  Is there a bigger, compatible star?  I did not find it on Scott's site.  Thanks.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

vilters

10-66 is larger and compatible. standard on a 113 4/0 black sideplate reel, not high speed.

Bryan Young

Quote from: mike1010 on January 21, 2015, 05:22:35 PM
I have a 100 with a 10-60 star on one of Alan's 98-155 stainless gear sleeves.  Is there a bigger, compatible star?  I did not find it on Scott's site.  Thanks.
Did Alan have fine our only course threads on that gear sleeve?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

a 10-66 star is larger and a bit thicker.  i can send one out if you wish.  figure $6 with shipping. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mike1010

Coarse threads only, but it turns out that there are different kinds of coarse threads.  See
https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Parts/10-60.aspx

Alan, if you know the 10-66 works, that would be great.  Paypal?  Thanks.

--Mike

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

alantani

i just checked and it's fine.  send me a pm with your address and i will send it out.  thanks!!!!!!

alantani

Quote from: alantani on January 23, 2015, 08:38:02 AM
a 10-66 star is larger and a bit thicker.  i can send one out if you wish.  figure $6 with shipping. 

sorry, that should read $6 with shipping included!