Main Menu

tempting.

Started by Alto Mare, January 27, 2015, 07:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Aiala

I saw that... a thousand bucks... BUT free shipping!   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Alto Mare

Free shipping!!! :o I didn't notice, I better go back before its gone  ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

If it was New In Box, that would have been gone....
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Don't know much about the value of old Penn Reels,but $999.00 for that reel. I don't see it,but some of the dollars being spent on old firearms never cease to amaze me either. Even if I had the excess cash I just don't have the desire to spend it on Things.Well maybe a nice Boat. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

David Hall

That's about the value of five really nice jigmaster 500's with tiburon frames, all stainless upgrades and an AT power handle.
I'm not at the place in life where I want to have stuff just for looking at.
Except this one really nice chunk of cinnamon rock candy, but it's not for eatin it's just for looking through!

theswimmer

Add a couple hundred and you could be on the S A in June.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn