Saltist 30TH

Started by Roger, November 05, 2010, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

The reel has a teflon bushing in the right sideplat and was wondering if swapping it out for a bearing would make any differrence in free spool. I've looked at schematics of the the saltiga and it shows a bearing in that reel. Curious minds want to know........
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Dawn

I believe you can use a 3x8x4 bearing.
Dawn

Roger

Dawn, I think my son ordered a new set of bearings and that 3X8X4 from your yesterday.

Thanks a bunch........
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Roger

Dawn, the bearings came in the mail today. Great service and thanks again......

Roger
Roger

Dawn

You are welcome. Thank you both
Dawn