stainless jigmaster ring/ tiburon frame with rings..

Started by jigmaster501, December 21, 2014, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcq

Mattman NZ

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 28, 2015, 07:52:46 PM
He tells you guys yes, last year he told me no, he didn't think so :-\. I was also trying to get the stand in stainless steel. I'm sure you guys figured it out by now, I was trying to get the Jigmaster done with a complete stainless steel conversion. We are getting close, but not quite there yet. Well, almost complete conversion, I'm ok with the stock plates, I like those better than the aluminum plates and the stainless steel might be too costly. Alan is checking on those as well though....we'll see.

Sal
Hi Sal I just had a look on the packaging of the new 500 Jig-Master my brother got for me and it appears to have a stainless steel reel stand - part No 30-200 and the only fault I can see are the burrs on the inside which will be an easy fix. The eccentric jack also appears to be stainless too. Part no 11-99.
Cheers
Matt...

Alto Mare

Wow! Thanks Matt, I didn't know. I'm wondering if the rings are stainless as well, that would be the only thing left to give us a full stainless steel conversion on these reels.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Mattman NZ

I just had a look Sal - Brass & chrome .Dam  :-[
Matt...