Topics Moved (Jan. 2, 2011)

Started by Norcal Pescador, November 12, 2010, 02:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norcal Pescador

Most of the topics (postings), in the Welcome!>Welcome! board have been moved to a more appropriate location. For example, if it has to do with Penn, it most likely will be in the Penn board. Everything to do with lubes is in the "Tools" board. Change --> The postings here that should be elsewhere will be moved after 14 days or maybe sooner. So post your topic in the most appropriate board.

If you're looking for a post (topic) and it's not where you recently saw it use the search function to find its new location. The search function will only search the board you are viewing, so for the best search start at the "Home" page.

We're trying to make this forum more user-friendly, but not too complex. Thanks for your patience.

Rob [for Alan]
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

rob, thanks a million for all of your hard work.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Rob,

You are definitely more computer savy than I.  I've yet figured out how to move the stuff around.  I bet it's really simple that I am just missing the mark.  That's an engineer for ya.  Over thinking things before acting upon the decision.

And thank you as I've been trying for months trying to figure out how to move things around.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D