A few late entries from the end of 2014.

Started by WCFLA, February 07, 2015, 02:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WCFLA

Team,

Here are a few photos from the end of last year.

Brianna and her first Chain Pickerel. She caught it on a Berkley Gulp!

Here she is with a Pinfish and her first Mangrove Snapper. They were caught in the Seddon Channel at Davis Islands in Tampa, Fl.

Here they are wading with me in the Palm River.

430SSG and a Ladyfish.

Regards,
Danny

Alto Mare

Great pics Danny, you must be very proud ;).Thanks for sharing those.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

I really like seeing photos of the next generation enjoing fishing, thanks for posting these.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

I've taken my granddaughters out a couple of times but they have not caught fish.  That gets very old for the young ones.  I promised them the next time we will catch.  Thanks for the photos Danny.  I'll show the kids that kids do catch fish.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Thanks Danny.  Always great to see you and your young ones adventures.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Thanks for taking us along Danny! ;D
The family that plays together, stays together! ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Love the family fishing pics. Sure don't need a boat to have some fun fishing.

foakes

The time you take to involve the kids in fishing -- will continue as an appreciation for angling and the outdoors -- long after we are gone from the riverside.

Like Lee sez -- it is a joy to watch -- and so important to good life experiences for our future generations.

Thanks for sharing,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

wallacewt

i laughed at the 2nd pic
the way sweetie is standing :D :D